Michele Puzzolante has designed completely self-sufficient floating resort that is part hotel, part yacht, and part submarine.
– Guests of the solar powered luxury resort will stay in comfortable hotel rooms with private bathrooms.
– Fully submerged observation room with thick glass enclosure will provide panoramic views of the ocean and allow people to take beautiful photos.
– Lounge area on the deck will feature hardwood floor and a hot tub.
– Integrated solar panels will convert sunlight into cheap and eco-friendly energy.
– Modern boat will also have large kitchen, dining area, and control room.
– The estimated production cost of Solar Floating Resort is $1,800,000.
Also check out: Underwater Hotel and Solar Powered House